Quality & HSE
Quality management is the key to increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction, hence the constant supervision and precise inter-operational inspections performed by our construction engineers, quality control and inspectors both before, during and after the construction handover.
We must be sure that we deliver products that meet high standards to the customer, and thus to the market.
The company has implemented and certified Factory Production Control system in accordance with 1090+ and the quality system in Welding, i.e. the requirements of PN-EN ISO 3834-2.
Our quality control team has qualified staff consisting of:
- NDT inspectors (VT, MT, UT, RT)
- Corrosion protection inspectors - Frosio Level III
- Mechanical engineers supervising work on a continuous basis.
Quality control is ensured by:
- management commitment
- traceability of materials and welds
- internal audits
- third party audits
- quality control plan and ITP
- inspection teams