Mostostal Pomorze SA has the appropriate resources and procedures ensuring the ability to manufacture steel elements and structures in classes EXC1, EXC2, EXC3, and EXC4.
Our employees who supervise the welding process have qualifications which include : International Welding Engineer (IWE), International Welding Inspector (IWI), and Welding Master (IWS).
Our company has qualified welding technology to produce structures with increased durability for steel S355, S420G2 + M, S460ML and S690QL.
Main technologies & welding equipment:
- FCAW, GMAW, SAW, GTAW, SMAW
- automated welding station
- carbon steel, stainless steel, boiler steel, duplex steel, Monel, Inconel, aluminum
- required inspections of all welding equipment conducted by qualified staff
- PWHT (channels 6 and 12 - are designed for the thermal treatment of welding joints according to set temperature-time characteristics, controlled by thermocouples).
- Carbon steel and high strength alloys
- Stainless steel
Codes & Standards:
- PN-EN 1090-2:2018 (EXC1, EXC2, EXC3, EX4)
- PN-EN 1090-3:2019
- PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007
- NORSOK Standards (M101, M501, M120)
- Handbook R762E
- IACS Rec_047 Shipbuilding and Repair Quality Standard
- DNV-GL Rules for classification (ships)
- ASME Code Section IX
- AWS D1.1
- WPS and PQR manual for a wide range of materials and thicknesses
- WPS and PQR manual developed internally according to customer specifications and requirements